Planning & Performance Management
The Trimble P2M in-service performance planning and management system uses timetable, actual vehicle location, and real-time diagnostic information to identify the root cause of delays and to plan journeys for optimum timetable adherence.
Through a combination of journey planning and improved driver awareness, it also maximizes energy and fuel efficiency, and helps manage driver behavior.
It also provides the operations team with in-service recommendations when fleet failures occur to reduce delays and penalties.
Trimble P2M is also available as an on-board cab advisory system.
REQUEST A DEMO
Email us at email@example.com to request further information or a demonstration.
- Alarms and alerts in real time with recommended actions to rectify problems reducing in-service delays and performance penalties
- Analyzes in service performance constantly maximizing the efficiency of energy and fuel consumption
- Optimizes maintenance scheduling
- Uses timetable, location, and on-train diagnostic data improving service punctuality
- Minimizes timetable revisions by monitoring detailed route timing points and fleet location for greater timetable conformance
- Intelligently calculates optimal driving patterns reducing energy and fuel costs
- Correlates real-time on-train diagnostic data with delay information improving delay attribution
- Identifies faults and patterns of faults using a detailed vehicle performance monitoring and recovery system to prevent in-service problems
- Graphical in-service fault finding guide
- Knowledge based fault recovery
- Tracks vehicle and fleet location through mapping software
- View cab equipment in real time from the control room to understand the driver’s experience
- Facilitates interactive and predictive fault detection through the definition of rules and alarms using an intuitive graphical user interface
- New alerts and rules can be defined and added to the system without affecting the vehicles in service
- Real-time cross fleet performance monitoring identifies trends as they occur within a fleet
- Integrates with control room and maintenance depot
- Analyzes timetable performance
- Section delay analysis
- Real-time delay information and root cause analysis